Sunday, December 18, 2005



Hah. Firstly, we rebonded our hair! Yeah. My very on-mate, Jazsies and I. She had her hair highlighted brown with red streaks while I dyed mine dark brown with one copper streak at the side. For fun, I shall say. Not trying to lian-ish (yucks) or anything. I admit that I die die want to dye cos' I cant stand my hair being black. Hope that we wont get caught when school reopens cos' we dont intend to do anything. Yeah, that's the attitude man. Our rebonded hair looked fine except for mine being a lil' too flat at the front and back. I'm flat-headed la. Duh. Internal stuff. Yup. And I've to pin up my fringe to make it looks more, urm, normal. Yeah. Was feeling very uncomfortable throughout my working period as I could sense ppl staring. I looked weird huh?




Anw, was so damn sick in the morn. Flu, cough, sorethroat... anything you can think of. My nose was fully blocked for most of the time. And my cough. It's getting worst. Thick phlegm. =x Yeah disgusting. =x





Well, I managed to work still, although I'd gotten an MC from the doc's this morn. Worked for 4 hrs. Thanks to Shyuan for helping me out. I was late for work as the salon was rather bz. Dragged my time away. Yeah. Didint wanna work initially. But yup, in the end I did. Jiaxing is helping me to do half shift tmr. Shyuan's not free so I was supposed to take full. But in this condition, I'd better not. Yeah. He's a nice guy. :))))





Oh oh oh, I've been in shopping mode for the past few days. With Jazies. I spent like mad. At least I got one thing off my list - school shoes. We bought converse sneakers. Budget budget you see. Heh. Anw they're nice. And we're going to buy a dress tmr! Wuahhaa. Before that, I've spent like over $500 (inclusive of the hair). So actually, my shopping cost me around $300. Believe it or not. I still havent gotten my new sets of school Us and bags. Darn. Oh yeah. Got my pay cheque just now. $200 plus only. Shyuan had $500 plus pls. I wanna cry la. Not so rich afterall. And it doesnt even cover up my shoppings.







Working tmr from 4-10pm again. No time for band la. What tune in. Duh.






beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:25 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT